|Dr. Ziad Mohamad Al Baha|
Dr. Ziad got his Medical Diploma (M.D) from Damascus University – Syria in 2006, Thereafter, he completed the academic residency program in urology at Damascus University Hospitals (Almoussat, Alassad Albayrouni, and pediatric hospital) and earned the certificate of Higher Specialization in Urology in 2011, and Master degree in urology from Damascus University in 2012.
Dr. Ziad M .Albaha completed the required training for Arab Board in Urology and He's been Arab board certified in urology since 2012.
• Urology Specialist in Ain Alkhaleej Hospital – Al Ain City , UAE : 2015 – 2017
• Urology Specialist in Bahrain Specialist Hospital – Manamah , Kingdom of Bahrain : 2013 – 2015
• Urology Specialist in private practice , Damascus , Syria: 2012 – 2013
Dr. Dr. Ziad has experience in treating various urological diseases in all age groups including adult pediatric cases. His surgical experience includes wide variety of endoscopic, open, minimal invasive urological procedures in addition to Urodynamic, Ultrasonography, TRUS-guided prostate biopsy, and ESWL.
His field of experience and interest are:
• Management of urinary stones.
• Prostate diseases including benign and malignant conditions.
• Male infertility.
• Sexual medicine and treatment of impotence.
• Pediatric urology including undescended testis and Hypospadias.
• Urine incontinence in adults (males and females) and children.
• Urinary tract tumors.
He can speak Arabic and English languages.
Language Known : Arabic and English